1.- Purpose of personal data processing:
1.1. For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At Mimoka we will process your personal data, collected through the Website for the following purposes:
1. a) In case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
2. b) Sending of requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
3. c) Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Mimoka Website. We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory, making it impossible to achieve the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
2.2. For how long are the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
g legal bases that legitimize it:
1. a) The request for information and/or the contracting of Mimoka services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting services.
3.- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Mimoka, except legal obligation.
4.- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for the processing of data collected through the website: www.mimokafibers.com (hereinafter, the “Website” or the “ Website”) is :
5.- Rights: As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether Mimoka is processing your personal data, and specifically You are empowered to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize you, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
• Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
• Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
• Right to request its DELETION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right to OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to data PORTABILITY.
You can exercise such rights by sending a communication to the postal and/or email address stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data.”
In addition, in the event that any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic office of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/