The Mimoka fixing hairspray has been designed to improve the adhesion of the hair fibers to the hair. It’s resistant to wind and rain. The Mimoka hairspray provides elasticity and will fix the hair for up to 24 hours. Increase the adhesion to the hair and ensure better results.
Comb your hair like normal and apply the hair fibers. After applying the hair fibers, use a few short sprays from a distance of around 10 cm.
It doesn’t matt the hair, it provides elasticity and shine without losing the adhesion of the fibers.
Advantages of using the Mimoka fixing hairspray.
- Helps the fibers last longer in the hair.
- No damage to the hair.
- Offers a 100% professional finish.
- Easy and simple application.
- Better durability in comparison to other brands.
How to use it?
- Apply the hair fibers and comb your hair like normal.
- Next hold the hairspray at a distance of 10 cm from the hair.
- Apply in short sprays and at a distance of 10 cm from the area to fix.
Aqua, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine , butylene glycol, sodium chloride, polyquaternium-7, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, glycol distearate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, castor oil hydrogenated ethoxylated, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, panthenol, parfum.
Only for external use. In case of irritation or a rash, stop using the product. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid inhaling the product. Flammable contents.